Friday, December 5, 2008

Hair and Makeup Artist recommendations

I've met a wonderful makeup artist and an amazing hair stylist. I thought I would share their contact info - people are always asking me who they should use, so here are some great people to consider!

Makeup -
Victoria Kroll
victoria@elementpixel.com
602-758-1088Vicki did Kristie's makeup for our recent shoot (see more images in older posts) and I'll be working with her on some other shoots/sessions in the future!

Hair-
Erica Conan
Affinity Salon
7329 E Stetson Dr
Studio 18
Scottsdale AZ 85251
602-300-3955
ericastyles.com

Erica is not only a talented gal, but she's also an educator for the SexyHair line - she gets to train other stylists on how to do hair! How cool is that? She recently did my hair, should've busted out the iphone camera to show you, but trust me, she's awesome.

If you decide to contact either of these wonderful ladies, let them know you heard about them from my blog :)!

No comments: